Marmaris Rally Turkey Competition
It has been 7 weeks since Hayden last competed in the WRC back in Rally Finland.
Rally Turkey is a rally which hasn’t been included in the WRC calendar since 2010 and will be based in the popular international holiday resort of Marmaris in the south-west of Turkey.
Hayden is feeling excited heading into Rally Turkey as it is a new event for everyone which makes it a level playing field. Hayden is feeling confident in the car’s performance at the moment and his objective for this rally is to get a clear run which will give him a chance to be fighting at the top.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win an awesome 2018 Hayden Paddon Merchandise pack! Sign up to Paddons pack by 18 September and you’ll go in the draw. The pack will include a cap, flag and T-shirt.
By entering this Hyundai Paddon’s Pack (“Promotion”) and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1) The Promotion will run from 12:00am 12th September 2018 to 11:59pm 18th September 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
2) The Promotion will consist of separate rally Event draws. You are automatically entered into each rally event draw by being a member of Paddon’s Pack.
3) To enter the Promotion and have the chance to win the Prize for a Rally draw, you must:
a) Be a registered Paddon’s Pack member
b) Be a New Zealand resident, currently living in New Zealand
4) The Competition is not open to employees of Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited and their families, its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates
5) No Prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash
6) The competition is limited to only one entry per person per rally. One (1) entry is considered a single entry to a rally draw only. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries, and/or to exclude any entry or entrant from participation in the Promotion
7) Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted
8) Some rally draws may have additional entries available with additional qualifying criteria. These will be made clear on Paddon’s Pack Website
9) The Prizes will vary from rally to rally and will be promoted on the Official Paddon’s Pack website.
10) The first valid entry will be randomly drawn each rally and will win the Prize for that rally. If there is more than one Prize, then each subsequent valid entry drawn will win the Prize until all Prizes for that week have been won
11) The Prize winner(s) will be notified via the channel they entered with
12) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The prize winner will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following the prize draw. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner using the information provided at the time of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion
14) Where a Prize involves any flights, accommodation or another benefit that has blackout dates or additional terms and conditions, these additional terms will apply to any redemption of the Prize
15) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control
1) The Promoter is Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”)
2) The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the Promotion and to modify these terms and conditions without notice
3) The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the award of any Prize if the Promoter suspects that there has been a security breach within the Paddon’s Pack Prize application, or any program used to conduct the Promotion or an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prize.
4) If you accept the Prize, you are responsible, at your own cost, for obtaining all necessary insurances and any other thing necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize
5) You agree that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability for all risks, claims, or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring, which may arise at any time from or in connection with this Promotion
6) All Promotion entries become the property of the Promoter
7) You agree that, if you are a Prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree that you must make yourself available for this purpose
8) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize
9) By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you when registering to Paddon’s Pack
10) The Promoter is not liable for any person’s inability to complete or continue an entry or for any inaccurate information that may have been supplied or not supplied (as the case may be) as a result of misuse or failure of any equipment, technical error, inaccurate data entry or deletion of data, transmission communication, software limitation or failure, website access, alteration to entry information, or any combination of the foregoing that may occur whilst entering the promotion